Weddings & Events
Wedding ceremonies are scheduled May 15 through the first weekend in October each year. Weddings are allowed at the fountain and gazebo areas. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis and are not confirmed until our office receives a non-refundable payment. The user is allowed up to three hours of area use.
- Wedding rehearsals may be scheduled and are normally held the evening prior to the ceremony.
- No topical applications, runners, mats, etc., are allowed on the grass in the Memorial Fountain area.
- Tents are not allowed. A canopy may be used if it is set up on the pavement area and secured with weights. Chairs and other decorative items may be used if rented by user.
- No product other than birdseed may be thrown. No liquor is allowed, but beer and wine are acceptable.
Please call 515.283.8752 for wedding rental information or view the complete Park Rental Information Brochure.
- Water Works Park
- Arie Den Boer Arboretum
- Maffitt Reservoir
- Weddings & Events
- Facility Rentals
- Event Calendar
- Des Moines Water Works Park Foundation
- Water Works Park Memorial Contributions
DSMH20 - DMWW Blog
For the latest news in water quality, customer service and other water-related hot topics, visit DMWW's blog.