- 36th & Madison Water is off on 36th from Madison to Douglas & on Seneca from 34th to 36th. Notified 9 am to 1 pm From: 08/14 9:22 AM
Main Breaks: 515.283.8772 Water Outages: 515.283.8700
- Jul 15, 2014 Scheduled Online Account Payment Outage on July 20
- Jul 01, 2014 Water Works Park Closures due to Flooding
- Jun 03, 2014 Important Information About Your Drinking Water
- Jun 03, 2014 Important Information About Your Drinking Water (DMWW customers in Runnells and Southeast Polk, south of I-80)
Water Works Parks
Des Moines Water Works maintains Water Works Park and Maffitt Reservoir Park. Water Works Park is approximately 1,500 acres of land near downtown Des Moines and is one of the largest urban parks. Maffitt Reservoir includes 1,300 acres of land, including wooded areas and a 200 acre lake popular for fishing.
Careers at DMWW
Every employee at DMWW contributes to the quality of life for Des Moines metro citizens.
Learn about DMWW's voluntary program to assist low-income households in Des Moines.
DSMH20 - DMWW Blog
For the latest in water quality, customer service and park news, visit DMWW’s blog.